Tuesday 22 January 2013

Happy valentine day poems


You are my wonderful Valentine,
I could never want for more
Each year you grow more beautiful
And graceful in the Lord
I love you just as much today
As I did when we first met
The love we've shared over the years
Has never faded yet
And will never fade as the years
Continue to pass us by
For as the Lord is part of us,
Our love grows more inside.




You, my love, mean more to me
Than I could ever convey
My soul mate and closest friend,
A ray of light God gave
I can't find the words to express
How much you mean to me
For the love I have for you today
Goes on through eternity.




Today, I want to take the time
To say that, 'I Love You'
To express to you just how I feel
Is not always easy to do
But I always want you to know this,
Even when I can't express,
Because you mean the world to me
And I know I'm truly blessed


I want you to know this day,
My love for you is such
That no matter what we've been through,
I still love you just as much
For it hasn't been an easy road,
We have walked together
But we've travelled on with the Lord
And with love for one another.

I can't help but thank the Lord
For bringing you into my life
You fill my world with so much love,
I'm so glad you're my wife
And you will always be to me,
My special Valentine
For there is none that could compare
No one like you, I'd find

I want to let you know today
How I truly feel
I love you, and I know I can't
Continue to keep it concealed
So I want to express today
The love I have inside
And be your special Valentine,
Each day of my life.

The Lord has truly blessed me
When you came into my life
You've changed my world of darkness
Into beautiful rays of light
You are my very closest friend
And will be for all time
My love will never fade away
For you, my Valentine.

I know that God brought us together
And that you're heaven sent
For you are everything to me,
My lover and my friend
And as we spend this day together
Reflecting on our love,
Let's rejoice in the one who made it,
Our Father God above.







No comments:

Post a Comment