Monday 21 January 2013

walk with Jesus always

Here I Am Knocking

Here I am standing
At the door of your heart,
Won't you let me come in
And flood light where there's dark?

For I have been knocking
For such a long time,
Don't leave it much longer
To become a child of mine

I just want you to know
That I love you so much
And can fill your heart within
That once was starved of love

So please don't delay
In responding to me,
For I may not keep knocking
And I have not a key

I will never force you
To open the door,
It's all up to you, my friend,
To receive me as Lord.


All I Want Is To Love You

Come to my refreshing waters,
Let your fretting cease
Cast your burdens upon me
And I will give you peace

Always know I love you
And won’t leave you alone
So when you face the darkness,
You won't face it on your own

When you're in need of a friend
To listen to your cares
Know that I will be that friend
To hear your desperate prayers

I know just how you're feeling
Before you kneel to pray
So nothing will surprise me
In what you want to say

And I will not condemn you
When you confess your sins,
I just long for you to come
And let my love come in

I am here to heal you
And protect you from harm,
For all I want is to love you
And hold you in my arms.


This Is The Time; This Is The Hour

The Lord our God will say to us
To not limit what He can do
For He is a God of the unlimited
There’s nothing He can’t do through you

For God is doing a new thing
In our lives, today, this hour
To raise us up to be His army,
Clothing us with His power

Remember not the former things,
The things that are in the past
Behold, He is doing a new thing
And will capture human hearts

It’s time now to go out and gather
In the harvest of the Lord
For there are many whose souls are ready
More than we’ve known before

So take His light into those places
Of darkness and misery
That they may know the God of love
To give hope and a destiny

Then they may shine right where they are
So others may come to the light
And they in turn may come to know
The saving grace of Christ

Then Jesus’ light may radiate there
Like a beacon in the night
No longer groping in the darkness
But shining forth God’s light

May the spirit of God arise in you
And empower you much more
So His glory may be seen with you
As you proclaim the risen Lord



Casting My Care

Lord, I continually set before you,
My requests and all my needs
With thanksgiving I come unto you,
My concerns unburdened to thee

I wait for your intervention, Lord,
In quietness of soul and mind
And worship at your footstool
Leaving my cares behind

And Lord, I express my thanks for you,
For all you are to me,
I thank you, Lord, that I matter to you
Though at times, I cannot see

Because of the circumstances in life,
The things that I go through,
I find my eyes are on the storm
When they should be looking to you

So help me, Lord, each precious day
No matter what life brings me
To carry on with hope and faith
And to rest in you with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment